RCOEM Technology Business Incubators Foundation
RCOEM TBI Foundation, a section 8 company registered under section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 established at RCOEM to give momentum to innovation, entrepreneurship and incubation support related activities. It is a flagship initiative of the institute, intended to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and generate employment opportunities.
- We endeavor to develop a novel framework for sustainable business ecosystem to promote innovation and nurture entrepreneurship
- To build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and employment
- New Venture Creation: To inculcate entrepreneurship and new venture creation based on innovative technology.
- Technology Commercialization: to provide a platform for speedy Commercialization of technologies developed in the host institution or industry and R&D institution of the country.
- Interfacing and Networking: to provide networking between academia, industry and financial institution.
- Value Addition: to provide value added services viz. legal, financial, technical, IPR, etc.
Latest News & Events
Events Organized By RCOEM-TBI Foundation 2017: This was a 3 day workshop for students also from different colleges. Done with a great response Read More
Samvaad-2015- An Industry Institute Partnership Summit for Dept. of Management Technology 27th March, 2015Read More
Over last three years, EMPOWER has turned out to be an only one of its kind flagship Mega event of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management. Every year the engineering students in this region eagerly look forward to participate in this wonderful event. A unique idea of bringing in latest technologies in the field of engineering for the third, final and M Tech students has been conceived by THE TEAM EMPOWER of Electrical Engineering department and implemented fruitfully for successive three years.Read More