RCOEM TBI Foundation, a section 8 company registered under section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 established at RCOEM to give momentum to innovation, entrepreneurship and incubation support related activities. It is a flagship initiative of the institute, intended to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and generate employment opportunities.
- We endeavor to develop a novel framework for sustainable business ecosystem to promote innovation and nurture entrepreneurship
- To build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and employment
- New Venture Creation: To inculcate entrepreneurship and new venture creation based on innovative technology.
- Technology Commercialization: to provide a platform for speedy Commercialization of technologies developed in the host institution or industry and R&D institution of the country.
- Interfacing and Networking: to provide networking between academia, industry and financial institution.
- Value Addition: to provide value added services viz. legal, financial, technical, IPR, etc.